UHAIR NEWS 7: HOW TO CARE FOR THRESHOLD HAIR?Nov 19, 2018
Do you have straight hair? But your straight hair is as dry as hay. You admire other people’s silky smooth hair but only find that it is not easy to take care of your smooth hair. If yes, you can follow me to read the following content.
Here are some care tips for straight, regular hair.
1. Comb your hair and try to straighten it before washing it.
2. Wash your hair well.
3. Pour a quarter shampoo into your hand and rub your hands with your hands. Apply shampoo to your hair, scrub your scalp with your fingertips, and be careful not to style your hair too much (for example, pile your hair on top of your head). Hair should not be washed every day. Twice a week if you can. If your hair is oily, try not to rub the scalp. This can lead to excessive oil production.
4. Straighten your hair. A good conditioner helps keep your hair healthy and easier to clean after washing. If you have dry hair, you should use a moisturizing conditioner. However, if your hair is oily, you should use a base conditioner on your end to avoid overuse.
5. Use a wide-tooth comb to comb your hair before taking a shower, then wash out the conditioner.
6. Thoroughly clean the air conditioner; be careful not to squeak both ends.
7. Dry your hair with a towel and comb your hair again.
8. Ask your stylist to trim your hair every four to six weeks to eliminate split ends. Straight hair is probably the most dividing hair and should be treated gently.
Uhair straight hair is soft and smooth. You can choose our straight hair bundles if you don’t want to waste too much time on your hair. It is at afforable price, welcome to choose.