Get ready to fall in love with our Virgin Brazilian Body Wave Hair! It’s been our most popular texture, even surpassing our Virgin Brazilian Straight Hair. The S-styled deep wave pattern of the Virgin Brazilian Body Wave Hair is not only stunning but also low maintenance. To keep your bundles looking their best, make sure to co-wash weekly and shampoo bi-weekly. These simple tips will ensure a longer wear and an amazing experience with your Virgin Brazilian Body Wave Hair extensions.
From the moment you’re ready to install your Virgin Brazilian Body Wave Hair extensions, you’ll have to make decisions about the best products to use and how often to co-wash your bundles. It’s important to remember that every care regimen is unique. Each bundle comes from a different donor, just like every person is unique, so the needs of your bundles may vary. Don’t worry if you have to step outside of your usual routine to care for your Virgin Brazilian Body Wave Hair extensions.
Discover the Best Products for Brazilian Body Wave Hair
Whether you’re a beauty guru or new to hair extensions, you’ll know that Virgin Brazilian Body Wave Hair extensions don’t require a lot of maintenance. However, there are a few things to keep in mind when choosing the right products. As a general rule, avoid heavy products and anything that will strip the hair of its natural moisture. Stay away from products that contain parabens, silicones, sulfates, or alcohol, as these can cause dryness, tangling, and shedding.
When it comes to caring for your Virgin Brazilian Body Wave Hair extensions, you don’t need heavy products like oils, mousse, or gels. Remember, less is more! Applying too much product can weigh down the hair. Unless you’re doing a deep-conditioning treatment, stick to a dime-sized amount of light serum.
How to Co-Wash Brazilian Body Wave Hair
Co-washing involves using lukewarm water and conditioner to refresh your bundles. Unlike shampooing, co-washing adds moisture. It’s recommended to co-wash your Virgin Brazilian Body Wave Hair extensions before installing them. Co-washing not only keeps your bundles clean and fresh but also provides a solid foundation for you and your stylist. Remember, your product has gone through multiple hands during the manufacturing and fulfillment process to ensure quality.
Now that you know how to care for your Brazilian Body Wave Hair, it’s time to enjoy your investment and have some fun!
When you invest in 100% human Remy virgin Brazilian body wave hair, you want to make sure that you take proper care of it in order to keep it looking its best. Follow these steps to ensure your Brazilian body wave hair is always looking gorgeous.
1. Before washing your hair, use a wide-toothed comb to detangle the hair. Starting at the tips, use the comb to gently brush your way up from the ends so that each strand is separated.
2. When washing your hair, use lukewarm or cool water, as hot water can strip away its natural oils. Gently massage shampoo into the hair with your fingertips, using a downward motion. Avoid rubbing the hair together in a circular motion as this can cause breakage and tangles.
3. Use conditioner after every shampoo. Depending on the type of conditioner you use, you can either leave it on for a few minutes or use it as a leave-in product.
4. Once you’ve washed and conditioned your hair, blot it gently with an absorbent towel. Refrain from wringing or rubbing it – these activities can damage the hair.
5. Comb the conditioner through the hair from the tips until it’s thoroughly saturated. You may want to use a wide-toothed comb in the shower to work out any knots.
6. Allow your hair to air-dry naturally. Avoid using heating tools on a regular basis as this can lead to extremely dry hair.
7. When you’re styling your Brazilian body wave hair, use a wide-toothed comb and start at the bottom of the hair and work up with your brush.
These tips for caring for your Brazilian body wave hair will ensure that it lasts for years to come. With the proper maintenance, you can enjoy a beautiful, natural-looking Brazilian hair style.