Are you tired of lifeless hair? Looking for a way to add volume and try different hairstyles without damaging your natural tresses? Look no further than hair extensions! They are the hottest commodities in the beauty industry today, and with proper installation and care, the best hair extensions can even help you grow healthier natural hair.
Among the various types of hair extensions, Brazilian hair is considered one of the best for African-American women by Latest-Hairstyles.com. What sets Brazilian hair apart is its versatility – it’s not too thin or too thick, and it blends seamlessly with all black hair textures, whether relaxed, natural, or transitioning. Unlike synthetic varieties, Brazilian hair has a low luster, giving it a more natural appearance.
If you’re in the market for a Brazilian weave and want to make sure you’re getting the best for your hair, look for these three qualities:
● Styling versatility: Brazilian weaves come in curly, wavy, and straight styles. Straight hair is particularly popular due to its ability to be styled in various ways, from big volume curls to sleek straight looks.
● Color retention: Brazilian hair is real human hair, so you can dye, cut, and heat style it just like your natural hair. It’s easy to color and maintains a soft and healthy appearance even after dyeing.
● Reduced tangling: Virgin Brazilian hair undergoes special preservation methods that keep the protective cuticles intact and flowing in a single direction. This reduces tangling and frizz, making the hair strand smoother and less prone to breakage.
While quality extensions may come with a higher price tag, some suppliers like Crownway Hair Company, Inc. offer bundle deals, allowing you to get more hair for less. You can even save any excess hair for your next installation.
Source: 3 Benefits of Hair Extensions, 3BenefitsOf.com
Source: 5 Different Types of Weave: Which One Suits You Best? Lates-Hairstyles.com
Hair extensions are a popular way of changing one’s look without having to wait months for their own hair to grow. When contemplating buying a high-quality Brazilian weave, there are three important qualities to look for.
1. Quality Hair Extensions: The first quality you should be looking for in a Brazilian weave is the quality of the hair extensions. This includes both the type and grade of hair used as well as the workmanship in the weaving process. Look for higher-grade Remy hair that has not been chemically treated. Virgin hair extensions are the highest quality and the most expensive. Also, look for weaving workmanship that is long lasting and does not mat quickly. If you are in doubt, ask a professional stylist for their opinion.
2. Hair Dye Choice: Hair extensions often come in myriad colors. Pay attention to the types of dyes available when selecting a Brazilian weave. Look for natural and organic dyes, as they are less likely to damage your hair. Experienced hair stylists usually prefer dyes that are non-permanent and non-toxic. Organic dyes do not contain the harsh chemicals of traditional dyes that make them potentially harmful to your hair.
3. Price: While budget is not a good reason to sacrifice quality, you should still look for competitive pricing when purchasing a Brazilian weave. Comparison shop just like you would with any other purchase and be sure to inquire about any discounts or special offers. Professional stylists are often willing to provide discounts on hair extensions that will be used in combination with other styling services.
By choosing a high-quality Brazilian weave with the right hair extensions, dye choice and price, you can be sure to find a weave that will look and feel great for months. Make sure to always consult with a professional stylist prior to purchasing any hair extensions or dyes to ensure you are getting the look you desire with minimal risk of damage.